Saturday, January 21, 2012

Food Poisoning

I'll keep this short since I've been talking about it all week. On Monday I filled Donny up with 11 gallons of gas from the Texaco that is about 4 blocks from my house. Immediately he started having engine problems. Natasha is still snoozing in the garage, so Marshall got a ride from our neighbors to my office to take a look at what was causing Donny to misbehave. We determined I must have gotten bad gas from the Texaco. He was able to drain 5 gallons, then add 5 fresh gallons (from a Chevron). It must have diluted the bad gas enough to allow the engine to continue running. We were finally able to drive home.

Today's Marshall plan is buy 5 gallons of gas from that Chevron, then drain out Donny's tank completely. Fill it back up with 5 gallons, and hopefully he'll be all better. Cross your fingers! I'm so tired of car troubles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment