Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to Team Blue!

I'll be doing some massive blog updates this morning since our internet is back up and working in the mornings. Since July, our internet connectivity has been lousy to say the least. I would wake up at 6am, and have no connection. I would come home at 5pm, and it would be working fine. I had a tech come out in early-August to investigate, and it slightly improved, but we quickly were experiencing the same frustrations as before. The router was would have a blinking orange light when it was not working, and a solid blue light meant we could go online. We did not like being on Team Orange. :(

Yesterday a tech came out and replaced the router with what appears to be an upgraded version, and we've had consistent internet ever since, including this morning! I'm so happy!

Now that I do not have to fear about the internet crashing while I'm posting, get ready for some updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment