Today we went to the RenFest, which is 2.5 hours away from Austin. I wanted to do 2 things: get a Scottish music CD, and get a couple's tarot card reading like last year. I wanted the same reader as last time, and thankfully he (Frank) was there.
He shuffled the deck a few times, then cut it into three smaller decks. I chose the middle; Marshall chose the left, and the right ended up representing our relationship.
I went first. He laid out 3 rows of 3 cards, each representing 4 months of the year. The bottom or closest cards to me represented the begining of the year. My significtor was the Emperor. My first card was the 9 of Pentacles. My third card was the High Priestess. My 7th card was the Knight of Wands. Next was another Pentacles I believe. My last card was the 3 of Wands. Bottom line? 2012 is going to be a GREAT year for me. The cards say I'm going to be wrapping up a family or financial issue that I had been a part of in the first 2 months or so of the year. By April, I'm going to see my goals clearly and go after them. The spring and summer months will bring me material gain, and I'm going to be getting what I've been working towards. Things will slow down in August-September for a short period due to the Knight of Wands. This could be a minor health issue like mono or the flu compared to breaking a femur and being out of action for months. The last part of the year I also reap what I sow, sort of like watching my ships come sailing into port.
I'm particularly interested in what is going to happen during the summer because I've also been told: I see you winning something big!! It is hard to pinpoint what exactly but I feel it is some type of recognition or promotion within your career. I see the month of JULY associated with this. I don't know what this can be because in my correct job, there isn't any room to move up. My job is important and not in jeopardy of being eliminated, but there is no where for me to go unless I switch to a different department, and I just don't see that happening consiering I've been doing customer service for over 2 years now, and it takes a lot of time to bring a new person up to speed. On a side note, the same person who gave me the insight above in italics also had this to say today when I asked for a one tarot card draw reading: For this general read the guides are telling me to tell you "ASK FOR IT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT"... I see you being hesitant to ask for something whether it be in a relationship or work... But you need to ask because whatever it is .. it is ALL YOURS! Again, I have no idea would this could mean about my job!! Will I be getting a new job? Something with career advancement perhaps? I don't even know what I want my next job to be? I don't know what to ask for even if it will be all mine! *Sigh
Marshall's one year spread unfortunately did not look as rosey as mine. Bottom Line? You're going to come to some tough decisions, be depressed about them, come to a revelation, then do something stupid due to repressed desires that affects everyone and causes change, but your family is going to love you any way. Frown face. His most influential cards were the reversed Page of Cups followed the Tower card. 5 cards were reversed, Marshall figured out was like a 1 in 10 quintillion chance of happening. Poor guy has been a little disturbed all evening because of it. He's drinking wine and watching a crazy Norwegian sci-fi movie on Netflix.
Regarding our relationship, the most shocking cards were the last three representing September through December, ironically right after Marshall is suppose to do something crazy. We were to not make an attachments to trips scheduled for the later part of the year because they will end up being canceled. Do not have emotional ties to them, like going home for the holidays. Looks like we'll be taking our Wyoming cabin trip in the spring instead.
It's really odd how I'm suppose to have a great year, but Marshall isn't, and our relationship in 2012 will be about middle of the road. We know 2012 will be challenging with us planning for Marshall to be doing an internship June-mid-August in a city at least 4 hours away. If there's one thing I know, it will be that hard work always pays off. Let's see what comes true.
No comments:
Post a Comment