This weekend was set aside for a trip to Albuquerque, New Mexico to go to the International Balloon Festival; however, we decided to cancel and stay in Austin. We decided it was too much of an opportunity cost in regards to Marshall missing his classes. We were unable to get a refund for our hotel room, and I could refund the meal Groupons I had already bought.
So, I'm off of work for three days, and I'm catching up on house projects. Yesterday I finished painting our second living room yellow! This morning I'm going to vacuum, and then Marshall is going to move our new bookcases in place on either side of the fire place. I'll take a picture and add it later today. Now I just need to prime and paint a (relatively) small area in the kitchen, and it will be all done!! The next painting project will be finishing up the outside border around the house (white and blue).
Today I want to go to the gym, get a massage, do meal planning, go to a Halloween store, plan my Halloween costume, buy material for curtains for the kitchen window, place books on the new bookshelves and do more painting if possible. We'll see how much I get checked off my list. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment