This week we went to Hill's Cafe on South Congress Blvd for dinner. I had seen the place a week or so prior when I donated food at the food bank on the same street. A sign read that it had been in Austin since 1947, and I thought to myself, "Hmm, I bet this would classify as an Austinite restaurant." The sign on the door read something like this, "If you have too high of expectations for where you dine, lower them before entering." Hill's Cafe is just one of those places where you relax, listen to music, and try to figure out who all the people in the pictures on the walls are.
Afterwards we went to Target to get Euro pillows because our new comforter set came with shams for two. Then we went to Amy's Ice Cream for dessert. I tried chocolate macadamia nut ice cream with peanut butter cups. How could that not be delicious?!
No comments:
Post a Comment