Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gonna Have Abs!

Tonight I was browsing through the channels on TV, and I came across the HSN channel. It's the constant, "You need this; buy it now!" one. I'm sure you've seen it or another similar program. Well, the product they were featuring was really interesting to me. It was the Ab Circle Mini, which looked like a lot of fun. Moreover, it appeared to me that the user's body weight and momentum really contributes to the movements. It's a full body work-out that really focuses on the core and lower body. I asked Marshall to come see it to get his opinion. He thought it looked like a good product, which to me meant that he would use it too. I listened to a testimonial from a woman who sounded just like me, meaning that all of her "trouble" areas we'll call them were the same as mine. After using this Ab Circle Mini, they are disappearing.

Part of my 101/1001 is to lower my BMI, so if I can burn fat and build muscle by using this machine for just minutes at a time throughout the entire day, why not? It even had free shipping. I hope it is here by next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, it sounds like a good idea. I've been trying out the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I started level 2 and it nearly killed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have that DVD too. It wears me out those. I have to modify the jumping jacks and jump rope moves on level 1 so I don't poke an eye out! I've only tried level 2 once and couldn't even finish it because my legs hurt so much. My Ab Circle Mini is working pretty well though. :)

    ReplyDelete